Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sweet Baby - Card **Memory Maze**

A good friend of ours just had a baby girl, so when I saw this chipboard piece it immediately thought it would make a wonderful centerpiece for a baby card for her.  Congratulations on you new baby girl!!


For the chipboard I first used markers in bronze, black, green, and light pink to color the chipboard, just like I would color a coloring sheet of paper.   I use markers like sharpies, Bic Mark-its, Copics, Faeber Castell markers, etc because it is easier to do detail work with precision and make it look good compared to paint and a brush.


I then went over the colored chipboard and used Stickles in black, dusty rose, and lime green to color the vines, flowers, and people.  I left the outside border without glitter because I liked the look of the metallic bronze sharpie just the way it was without glitter.

Mother and Child

Memory Maze Supplies Used
Mother and Child - S0105

Other Supplies Used
Cardstock - Bazzil
Sticker - other
Ink - Clearsnap
Chipboard - Memory Maze
Markers - Faber Castell and Sharpie
Glitter - Ranger

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...