Monday, November 18, 2013

Fancy Pants Corrugate Paper Product Review **Flamingo Scraps**

I recently got to play around with some of the Corrugate Paper from Fancy Pants, and compared to cardboard this won hands down!!

In the pack you receive 6 12x12 sheets in colors as seen below.

http://flamingoscraps.com/shop/
 The colors are fantastic, they cut through my cutter with ease, and look wonderful on all kinds of paper projects!!  You could use these papers as is, or use paint, mist, ink, or other mediums to dress them up.  There are just so many uses for these papers!!

 Here you can see how you can tear or cut the paper (pictured in grey), one side is torn and the other was cut using a Fiskars blade cutter.


Here I played with the ridges of the paper and Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists to see how well it would hold color.  It worked beautifully.  It retained the color with only have to spray it once.


Here I took the same misted corrugate paper and inked the tops of the ridges with dark brown to create a contrast, and it turned out very cool.  Now I can't wait to try this sheet out on a project!!  Come back soon to see what I did with it!!


You can find this product plus many more over at Flamingo Scraps.  

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...