Tuesday, March 25, 2014

right now - ATC **Just Imaginations & Birds of a Feather Kit**

Somethings I like to try a new thing, so doing an ATC is great - an added bonus is I can use it for a pocket page.  I tried out my new supplies from the March kit from Birds of a Feather Kit Co. and also my new Kreations punch from Just Imagine Crafts.


I wanted to try out my new Kreations punch I have and try us it in a variety of ways, as a punch as a border punch, and also as a stencil for molding paste.





I also had fun with my March kit from Birds of a Feather Kit Co.  It is loaded with tons of wonderful items.  I had to try out the awesome TCW stencil/mask "right now".  I used it on top of the layers of papers from the kit with molding paste and distress inks from Ranger and topped it off with the great Perfect Pearls mist from the march kit. 

Supplies Used
Papers - Birds of a Feather Kit - Bazzill
Mask - Birds of a Feather Kit - TCW
Wood - Birds of a Feather Kit - Freckled Fawn
Mist -  Birds of a Feather Kit - Ranger
Punch - Kreations
Ink - Ranger
Molding Paste - Liquitex


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...