Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter Cards **Birds of a Feather Kit & Just Imagine**

I am heading home to see my parents for Easter and on the way visiting my in-laws, so only fitting that I make cards for them for Easter.  My kids are getting so many Easter egg hunts it is not even funny, but that is fun and I love seeing the looks on their faces when they find an egg.


The papers in the April Birds of a Feather Kit are just perfect for Easter layouts and cards and making two cards is just as easy as making one card when you have full 12x12 sheets of paper.  You just cut enough for both cards.  The only variation I made to each card are the flowers, there are some different flowers in the layers of each card, but they all have the same color tones (peach, cream, pink, and white).
 

April 2014 Kit

I used a base of a cream for each card, and then layered the wonderful fat roll of Washi words tape over it.  I then layered a punched scalloped paper using Just Imagine punch 311 with the C insert for an edge border and added another strip of striped Washi tape.  I cut out three 1 3/4 inch squares and layered the flowers and title on each.

http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/

Supplies Used
Flowers - Prima
Ink - Prima
Puffy Paint - Polymark

Enjoy!!
http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card! Great colors, love the punch and especially love the wording background!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...