Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall Fun **Birds of a Feather**

In 2012 I found a cute little pumpkin patch near out house.  I dressed the kids up in fun Halloween shirts (Morgan had a skeleton shirt, Brandon a Spider shirt, and Catherine had this cute onsie with a black tutu with orange and black leggings - I loved that outfit!!).  The pumpkin patch had a place set up to take pictures, and I did get a cute one of all the kids smiling and looking sweet at the camera, but my favorite was the one where Morgan is rolling his eyes (either at having to take the picture or at his brother) and Brandon is just goofing around acting silly as all 2 year-olds do.


I used the super fun October Birds of a Feather kit for this layout, jam packed with all kinds of fun Halloween goodies for your projects.   

October 2014 Kit-October Halloween cat black brick echo park thirty-one apothecary frightful brimstone arsenic lace my minds eye reminisce
October Birds of a Feather Kit
October 2014 Extra Patterned Paper-my minds eye pumpkins echo park arsenic lace spooky icons halloween october patterned paper extra
October Birds of a Feather Extra paper Kit


I layered in lots of the overlay titles in with the layers, and also added back in the "bricks" to the brick wall colored in green and orange and to some I added in bits of journaling liek their names, ages, date, place, etc which left the journaling strips open to taking about the fun picture.   

Supplies Used
Patterned Papers -  Echo Park & MME - Oct Birds of a Feather Kit
Cardstock - American Crafts  - Oct Birds of a Feather Kit
Cardstock Stickers - Reminisce -  Oct Birds of a Feather Kit
Overlay - Pebble-  Oct Birds of a Feather Kit

Chipboard - Blue Fern Studios-  Oct Birds of a Feather Kit
Mist - Heidi Swapp
Paint - Plaid
Ink - Prima 
Pen - Faber-Castel
Adhesive - Scotch & Beacon
Trimmer - Fiskars

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...