Saturday, October 11, 2014

Family **The Robin's Nest & Paper House & Prima**

In November of 2013 at Thanksgiving we went out to Chappel Hill to eat with my husband's family.  We were all dressed nice, and I asked my Mother in Law to take a family picture.  This was the first family picture we took after my husband got back from being deployed.  I love everything about it, my boys have smiles, my husband is smiling without his eyes closed, I look great, and my little Catherine looks so grumpy it is the perfect juxtaposition to all of our happy faces.  We tried everything to get her to smile (she was just 14 months old at the time), but she did not want to have anything to do with looking the least bit happy.  Either way, it was great to have my family back together again after being apart for so long!!


I used the wonderful Fleur Collection from The Robin's Nest to create this layout.  For more info about how I created this page please go to The Robin's Nest Blog.

 
Here you can also see some of the beautiful butterfly stickers from Paper House, the wonderful lace doily sticker I misted in grey and the graphite paste from Prima.

Paper House Productions - 3 Dimensional Cardstock Stickers with Glitter and Jewel Accents - Butterflies
Paper House Butterfly Stickers
 
I used to shy away from having myself in the pictures, partially because I was taking them, but then I never see myself at any of the events I know I was at.  Now I make sure to include myself, and I really enjoy myself in the pictures!!  Never shy away from capturing yourself in the events!!

Supplies used
Chipboard - Want2Scrap
Paint - Plaid
Glitter - Ranger
Punches - Marvy Uchida
Embellishments - Recollections
Pen - Tombow
Adhesive - Tombow
 Enjoy!!
http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...