Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Soccer **Paper House & Xyron**

My boys both played soccer for the fall and spring seasons of 2014, for Brandon it was his first time and Morgan his 4th.  They loved it, getting out there and kicking the ball was so fun for both of them. 



I used the wonderful Colorways Black and Emerald paper lines with the Soccer Cardstock stickers, Puffy Stickers, and Soccer Snapshots Stickers from Paper House to create this layout.  The color of  all these elements work so well together it just gives it a wonderful flow and allows for both the colros of my boys uniforms to stand out!

http://www.paperhouseproductions.com/

Since they played 2 seasons each, they had 2 different uniforms, but I could not find a good way to fit the extra picture from eh spring season into the layout - the colors did not fit nor the extra picture, so I tucked it under the title sticker "Soccer" - and yes they are wearing 2 different colors of blue and it was a nightmare!!


For each of the boys action shot sequences I framed my favorite picture with a wood frame from Unique Laser Designs with their name on it in stickers.  It really helped that one picture pop!


These Snapshot stickers are wonderful!!!  They have such great dimension and I love the little clips and says on them!!


Paper House is having a wonderful giveaway of the entire collection of Snapshot sticker!!!  Just use the raffle copter widget below to enter!!!




Supplies Used
Cardstock - Bazzill
Papers - Paper House
Stickers - Paper House
Alpha Stickers - Kaisercraft
Wood -  ULD
Ink - Prima
Adhesive - Xyron
Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page! I love all the wonderful details and how you got the extra picture in with the different colored uniforms!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...