Saturday, February 20, 2016

Dream Card **Die~Namites & So Suzy Stamps Blog Hop** w/Prize!!

 Welcome to the Die-Namites / So Suzy Stamps Design Team 
Blog Hop!!

We are ecstatic that you're here!! Please hop along yesterday and today (2/19 - 2/20), as we share with you our projects that incorporate beautiful dies with awesome high quality stamps. Each day we'll have new projects featuring talented artist from 2 amazing design teams!

Here is my project and info.  More blog hop info is at the bottom of the post.

I wanted to create an elegant card that would be an all purpose card for birthdays, anniversaries, wedding, etc but pull in the colors of spring.  Here in Texas we are warming up and flowers are starting to come out...spring has sprung!  Let's just hope that we do not have a frost and kill everything off!

 
I really wanted to play with the idea of the soft, so I made these cute little flowers (come back soon for this flower tutorial) and tucked in lace, bling, fluffy yellow rope pulled apart, all layered over the die cut leaves and chipboard. 


I used the amazing Die~Namites dies for the background leaves cut from kraft cardstock.  I used the Knobby Branch and Field Grasses as the the top and bottom.  I then used the Rose Leaves tucked into the left side under the large flower.

http://www.die-namites.com/
 

I also used the So Suzy Stamps in the background with the Bird Swirl stamp and then I stamped the Dream stamp in ivory cardstock and cut it out for the title.   I inked everything in light brown ink.

http://www.sosuzystamps.com/dream/
http://www.sosuzystamps.com/dream/
 


Supplies Used
Card Base - Canvas Corp
Cardstock - Canvas Corp
Rope - Canvas Corp
Lace -  7 Gypsies
Mist - Tattered Angels
Dies - Die~Namites
Stamps - So Suzy
Brads - Eyelet Outlet
Flowers -  Eyelet OutletBling -  Eyelet Outlet
Chipboard - Creative Embellishments
Ink - Prima
Sticker Maker - Xyron
Adhesive - Beacon


We also have some awesome blog hop candy to give away!! Each design team will be giving away a $25 gift certificate to their team's website.

PRIZES
- $25 Die-Namites Gift Certificate
- $25 So Suzy Stamps Gift Certificate


Here are the Rules:
One comment per person ~ per day ~in all designers blog post
to be in the running for the giveaway.
*This must be include this DieNamites Blog, so no skipping! ;)
You have until February 26 at 11:59 pm ET
*winner will be chosen randomly and announced on March 1, 2016.

One random winner will be chosen for each prize. Chances of winning depends on amount of qualified entries.

To qualify to enter you must follow these few simple rules...

RULES
1. Click on each link to go to each participating BLOG. (complete list of links are posted below)
2. FOLLOW each BLOG & leave a COMMENT on the BLOG HOP post.
3. LIKE Die-Namites Dies & So Suzy Stamps on Facebook.

We hope we're able to inspire you!!

Erin Reed  - YOU ARE HERE


 Prize Alert!
 Who loves happy mail!?!?!
I have a special prize (yummy goodies from my stash from any DT I have been on) to 2 lucky people who comment on this post and follow my blog!!  You get an extra chance (so your name in 2 times) if you follow my YouTube Channel.
That is it, super easy!! 

You have until midnight Feb 24th, 2016 CST to leave a comment and follow my blog. This prize is open to anyone from any country (including the So Suzy DT and Die~Namites DT). Come back on Feb 26th to see the winners!!  If you already follow my YouTube or Blog just mention that in your comment on this post.
Good Luck!! 
 

18 comments:

  1. Great colors! Beautiful creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God what a gorgeus shabby catd. Love your style. I agree with you this card is for any ovcassion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with burlap in this card. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the color and all of the texture of this card! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dimension and textures on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, just an amazing card, I love it! love Die-namites!! the layers and depth to the card is lovely. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative! Love the dimension and colors and those beautiful butterflies look great. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the flowers are layered into such a
    large bouquet.
    the die cuts are elegant.
    thanks for sharing.
    I follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful
    Springy looking
    card! Love the
    butterflies.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just divine, so soft and pretty. I love all the layers/dimension. BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo much loveliness in those luscious layers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh those dies and stamps work so well together. Loving the colours and all the texture you've achieved in this gorgeous and beautiful project x Thank you for t he inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You work is always wonderful! Love your hop projects!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got so caught up looking at your card I almost forgot to comment. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card and love the yellow colors. Also love the burlap too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful and elegant card! Thanks for this Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty! I love the yellow rope you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...