Sunday, March 20, 2016

NAMTA 2016 Haul!!!

I got to go and help out in the Canvas Corp Brands Booth at the 2016 NAMTA (Art World) Convention.  CCB teamed up with Ken Oliver in one booth, so I got to play with his products too!!  It was an amazing experience to see and to meet some wonderful people.  I was so lucky that Christine from CCB invited me to come, and I am super grateful that is asked me!!  While I was at the show I walked the floors and got to talk to some amazing companies from Golden, Pan Pasels, Copic, Sharpie, Faber-Castell, Sakura, The Crafters Workshop, DecoArt, Spectrum Noir, Ironlak, various brush companies, and many many more!!  

Here is a video of all the goodies I got to being home.  I only got to stay for 2 days of the conference and not even the last day when most of the goodies are being passed out...boo, but I am still super grateful for all that i got to see and do in my 2 days!!


Thanks for taking a look!!  I love comments and subscribers!!


3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...