Thursday, April 28, 2016

M is for Mischief Layout **Creative Embellishments & Tattered Angels & Canvas Corp & 7 Gypsies & CSI Color Stoires & Beacon**

My son Morgan loves to hunt and find little critters everywhere he goes from mammals, bugs, reptiles, fish, birds, and crustaceans it does not matter.  He turn over rocks and climb into streams and ponds to find fun new "friends".  He is a true naturalist!  On this occasion he found a little garden snake in our backyard, it is really small and called an earth snake.  Morgan was beside himself and ecstatic that he found it and that I let him hold it (snake eats only small bugs and is completely harmless).  So for my little rugged boy Morgan, here is my "M is for mischief" layout just for you!


Here is the process video for this fun layout.

I used the CSI (Color Stories Inspiration) Case File 198 as the inspiration for my layout being a Special Investigator for them this month.  I used all 5 colors, 3 evidences are stripe, mesh, and string, and the testimony is documenting something about nature.


I used the most amazing chipboard for this layout including Circle Chain Frame and Social Hashtags (#happy).  I used lots of mists to get the fun grungy colors on the chipboard.

Here are some up close pictures of my layout.





Thanks for looking!!  Now go get grungy :)

Supplies Used
Papers - 7 Gypsies, Canvas Corp, DCWV, Core'dinations, Bazzill
Chipboard - Creative Embellishments
Mists - Tattered Angles
Burlap - Canvas Corp
Stickers - 7 Gypsies
Mesh - Other
Ink - Prima
Heat Gun - Marvy
Tape Runner - Scotch
Distressing Tool - Zutter & Prima
Glue - Beacon
 Enjoy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...