Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Rainbow Grandparent Frames **Canvas Corp Brands & Deflecto & Beacon & Creative Embellishments**

I wanted to give something special to the grandparents with our kids on them, a cute little frame they can place on their desk, dresser, counter or where ever they would like place it that has current pictures on it of my kids.  I went for a bright a cheery look to really capture that fun feeling of summer.


I made a full process tutorial on how to make these cute little frames here, and they do not just have to be for grandparents, they can be a father's day gift, or just something for yourself!!!


I made these frame in a collaboration YouTube Event with fellow Canvas Corp Crew Members with the theme of rainbow, so make sure to pop on over at the end of my video and check them out!!

I used the Deflecto 4x6 frames in Purple and Green.  They were just perfect for the bight and cheery feel I wanted to give to my project.



I also used Creative Embellishments Chipboard for the # words at the bottom and wood squares on the side.

And for the all the papers, ropes, paints, and mists I used the amazing Canvas Corp Brands.

So now it is your turn to go out and make a fun item, think bright rainbow!!!

Supplies Used
Frames - Deflecto
Cardstock - Canvas Corp
Rope - Canvas Corp
Paint/Mist - Tattered Angels
Chipboard/wood - Creative Embellishments
Ink - Prima
Stickers - Momenta
Tape Runner - Scotch
Adhesive - Beacon

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...