Wednesday, June 1, 2016

DIY Summer Floral Wreath **Creative Embellishments & Beacon**

I love the idea of a fun an floral summer wreath, and with the LOADS of scrapbook flowers I have on hand I thought why not use them for a wreath, saves me from buying flowers and I have a TON of them.  I also had this willow wreath I just found at the Dollar store near me and with the flowers it was a match made in heaven!!


Here is a full video tutorial on how I made this fun wreath.


My inspiration for the wreath's colors came from the June Creative Embellishments Challenge picture.


I just love the feel of the colors and the whimsy of the picture.  Come join in on the CE Monthly challenge.  You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.  It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.  Combining with other challenges is permitted.  PLEASE USE AT LEAST 1 OF  CE products on your projects.  WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winners are announced the day after the challenge ends and on the same month’s challenge post.

I used 4 different chipboard painted in a DecoArt Traditions paint then covered with Metallic Lustre in two different shades.  I then used my Beacon 3 in 1 glue to hold it all together.


 




Have fun with your supplies and let the inspiration take you to something new a different!!! 

Supplies Used
Wreath - Dollar Tree
Paint - DecoArt
Medium - DecoArt
Chipboard  - Creative Embellishments
Flowers - Prima & Petaloo & Maya Road
Glue - Beacon

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...