Friday, October 28, 2016

DIY Mini Decorative File Folders **Canvas Corp**

Shannon Green challenged me to create my own file folder, but put my own twist on it.  So i modeled it after the file folders that Canvas Corp makes that are 4 x 6 inches and in various solid colors.  I took mine a step further and made them in heavy duty scrapbook paper and now they are ready to make a mini book!!


Here is a video tutorial on how to make these fun folders!


I used the new paper from Canvas corp that in my mind were meant to make these fun file folders!!!



I modeled the folders after these from Canvas Corp.

Here is a close up on each folder.




Now to make the mini book to go along with these fun papers!!!

Supplies
Papers - Canvas Corp
Ink - Prima
Punch - EK & Creative Memories
Trimmer - Fiskars
Adhesive - Scotch

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...