Thursday, March 9, 2017

Colorful Hanging Planters - Canavs Corp Rope in the Garden - Part 2

I have had this hanging pot in my garage for the past 6 or 7 years unused since the rope rotted away.  I thought it was time to get it up and running again and make it fun with some great Canvas Corp Brands Rope to liven it up a bit.

 

Here is the planter complete with watering system run through the wooden hangar attached to the fence.  Now check out the video on how I did this!


Great way to save space in your garden and liven it up a bit with some fun color!  I used the Dark Blue Canvas Corp Rope on this pot.



Now go make your backyard beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...